I Design Lifestyles
I help people to discover their strengths and find the best solutions for their lifestyle problems.
I can coach simple, actionable strategies in Clean-Technique, Organizational Systems, and Redesign to help people feel a connection with the space they occupy.
We take an easier lifestyle to the next level!
An ideal customer is someone who has lost that connection between the life they live and the place they call home, they find there’s something missing.
People want to know that they belong and have some purpose, I can help create that lifestyle with them.
Lifestyle Manager & Professional Organizer
We make life easier
A Lifestyle manager can provide personalized services that make your day more efficient by increasing the amount of personal time you have so you can reconnect with the people, passions and activities you love most.
A Lifestyle manager handles:
- Daily Planning
- Appointment scheduling
- Travel planning & packing
- Event Planning & Prepping
- Home & office organization
- Routine auto cleaning & detailing
- Auto remote office set-up
- Dry cleaning drop off & pick up
- Housecleaning standard & deep clean
- Grocery planning & shopping
- Meal plan & prep (weekly, monthly)
- Personal shopper
- New parent Helper & Organizer
- Post surgical support
- Wellness aide: transportation to & from appointments
In addition, Lifestyle managers will be happy to discuss our Redesign services for Home Staging Sell or Stay! package . . . and so much more.
If you are interested in learning more about how our Lifestyle Design services can work for you, please check out below and let’s chat.
- Contact Cheryl at Lifestyle by Design – To setup your 30-45 minute consultation to start planning your lifestyle where we will create a life with Purpose – Clarity – Comfort.
- During consultation we will setup the first 3-hour session – you will be amazed at what can be done in three hours when working with purpose and focus.
- Your Lifestyle manager will arrive on-time, with name & photo badge and ready to tackle the tasks and projects that are of immediate obstacle to the lifestyle you are looking for.
Contact Cheryl @ (860)961.6824 or email@example.com