Imagination is as valuable as a big budget when it comes to transforming your home.
Spruce up your home for free with these easy redesign tips.
- TURN A STOOL INTO A SIDE TABLE. – Repurpose a seat into a handy stand, perfect for pulling up alongside a sofa or easy chair. Try one on its own, or cluster a few (even varied heights work). And remember less is more!
- CHANGE YOUR CHAIRS. – Matching dining sets can feel boring over time. Trade a couple of seats from the kitchen with ones in the dining room.
- TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OPEN SHELVES. – Pull out your pretty pitchers or patterned plates and arrange them to be admired. Grab some plate stands at the dollar store to use for your colorful patterned plates as an accessory.
- REARRANGE LAMPS AND SHADES. – Swap a bedside lamp with one from your desk or the living room, or simply switch the shades for a different look. This is my favorite – a small design trick that has a big impact on the design of the room.
- RENEW A WHOLE ROOM. – Play around with your furniture configuration—reposition a sofa, rotate an area rug, or try dividing the room with an open-backed bookcase or storage unit.
- THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX – Use a glass jar as a vase, group ottomans as a coffee table, or try a pretty basket to hold a plain planter.
- RE-STYLE YOUR BOOKSHELF – Since messy shelves can make an entire room look disorganized, pretty yours up with nicely colored book covers, accessories from around the home – Again, remember less is more!
- BRING THE OUTDOOR IN – Wicker, wrought iron and decorative aluminum furniture can create a garden-, coastal-, beach- or cottage-themed space inside.
- ARRANGE UNIQUE TABLESCAPES – Design mini-vignettes on tables, mantels or buffets with keepsakes, from fine china to figurines. There’s no point in keeping interesting items around if no one ever sees them.
Isn’t it time you finally enjoyed life and let someone else handle the rest?
Contact me to schedule a complimentary consultation today! (860)961.6824 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Pin Me: https://www.pinterest.com/thecamach/
Like Me: Facebook – homeconciergeandorganizer
Tweet Me: Twitter – TheCamach Concierge
Find Me: FindMyOrganizer – CC Home Concierge Company