Concierge for Small Business
Businesses sometimes need extra support for specific projects or ongoing tasks without the need for hiring an additional employee. If you don’t want to take on the expense of a full or even part-time assistant, you can still get the help you need . . . just when you need it.
CCHC can serve as a business concierge to assist with:
- Make phone calls
- Arrange travel or other bookings
- Packing / unpacking
- Provide internet research
- Complete to-do lists
- Business clerical tasks (filing, clean up emails and calendars, etc.)
- . . . And so much more
It’s a cost effective solution to a growing trend of outsourcing your business tasks. Business concierges are playing an important role in today’s business environment by providing cost-saving benefits to both the business and individual. The Business Concierge can perform many of the same services as office-based employees, but without the associated costs such as payroll tax, health insurance, workers compensation, sick and other leave, training, office space (we usually bring our own setup), phone, etc.
By providing a Business Concierge, companies are not only providing a valuable tool for employee satisfaction and retention, but are alleviating the time burden that some business tasks place on the company’s resource.
Something to think about – Offer Business Concierge service to your employees, you will give your staff:
- Reduced stress levels knowing personal tasks are being handled professionally and confidentially
- Fewer distractions from work related tasks
- Increased focus on their work during working hours
- More quality time to spend on their home and family life
Would you like to get more organized at the office? If you’d like to schedule a 30+ minute free consultation with me and learn how a Business Concierge can help you get organized or finish up some projects with dead lines. Call me (860)961.6824 or Email me: email@example.com
Peace & Harmony ~ Cheryl
I have a business that helps people simplify their daily lives, so they feel more efficient, less stress, with a happier lifestyle.
In today’s world when time is of luxury, because people are busier than ever the services provided by a concierge can be invaluable.
Here are six benefits of hiring a concierge service:
- Convenience – one call to cover all you have on your to-do List
- Save Time – your concierge can make extra hours in the day for you by assisting you in crossing off all those items on your to-do list.
- Increased Productivity – delegating the minor tasks of a big project to your concierge, your productivity multiples as you are able to focus on the important parts of the projects.
- Lifestyle Management – your concierge enables you to not only delegate your tasks but enjoy your lifestyle better.
- Better Health – delegating chores to your concierge can relieve a lot of stress, this allows for a happier lifestyle which provides better health.
- Emergency Support – you can always call your concierge in an emergency situations. This could be anything from childcare, running a very important errand, checking on your home while on a business trip. A concierge works well under pressure, with providing the necessary contacts to be able to source most things that you may be in need of in your time of an emergency.
Your concierge can give you your health back by taking away the stress of all those little tasks that add up on your “To-Do” list and never goes away. Above all, you can feel secure in knowing your concierge will manage your task list with anonymity and confidentiality.
Contact Me for a Free consultation to help create a plan of attack on your task lists.
Peace & Harmony ~ Cheryl
Is it one of those Mondays when you ask – where the hell did the weekend go? You’re looking at that crumbled up list that keeps showing up at the top of your purse or weekend tote that has all the chores you wanted to accomplish over the weekend.
Yeah, in between your wine tastings, dinner with friends and family, shopping for back to school clothes – you would glance at that list! Now, you’re sitting at your desk saying – damn it, I only checked off one thing off this F%@# list, and it’s
Stop at Package Store before picnic
First, Get up out of that chair – Rock out to this song – Stop feeling bad that you you didn’t accomplish everything you wanted to do this weekend . . . .Then call or email me to help you with that F%@# list for next weekend. Get on with your day – Strut it like a RockStar
Peace & Harmony ~ Cheryl
Take a moment this afternoon – close your eyes listen to the ocean while I tell you about
CC Home Concierge Company . . . Serving Southeastern CT Community
Still have your eyes closed? Okay . . . .
CC Home Concierge Company provides non-medical concierge services that simplify and add to the lives of SEEN-AGERS and their families while promoting independence and dignity. If you’re needing help around the the house – Please reach out to me to discuss your needs.
SEEN-AGER sounds better than – Seniors, Elder or Old!
Some of the services I provide: *Cleaning *Organizing * Errands
I Give You The Luxury of Time!
Please find me here
Peace & Harmony ~ Cheryl . . . . . . . . . Okay Open Your Eyes!