“There is no world outside us. The world is, in fact, our collective projections of love and fear, hopes and conflicts. In taking responsibility for our own thoughts and feelings, we play our part in the healing of the world. The world is in a critical phase because we are. The world is in massive shift because we are. The world still has a chance for survival, both in spite of us and because of us.” ~ Marianne Williamson
Good Morning Connecticut~
Please – Everyone, take it easy today shoveling out of this lovely snow~
1. Take plenty of breaks – it’s not going anywhere!
2. If you have a child old enough to shovel – we should not find you out there!
3. Dress Appropriately – layering is the best, although my husband has been known to shovel in shorts & winter coat!
4. Stay Hydrated – Take a bottle of water or Wine (just kidding) that’s for after!
5. Watch for Slippery Areas – canvass before collide!
6. Remove Icicles from Your Home – when falling they could cause injuries, they can also be used for the wine (just kidding) again this happens after your work is done!
On a serious note: Please be extra careful when shoveling your driveways, sidewalks, etc!