What is a Professional Organizer?
A professional organizer is more than someone who has a knack for cleaning. According to the National Association of Professional Organizers (NAPO), organizers use their expertise and tested principles to create custom systems for their clients. They teach organizing skills that help clients take back control of their environments, tame the paper piles, and keep their lives running smoothly with purpose.
A professional organizer can help with a variety of tasks, including:
- Closet design
- Space planning
- Paperwork management
- Cross-country, Local moves
- Life Transitions (Hospital to Home, Home to Assisted Living, etc.)
- Record management
- Goal setting
- Time management
Professional Organizers Can Help Organize & Simplify Your Life
If you’re not sure if a professional organizer is for you, see if any of the following apply to you. You might need a professional organizer when:
- Your paperwork has overflowed onto your office floor or kitchen countertops.
- A family member passes away and you suddenly have all of his or her belongings in your home.
- Your pantry shelves are falling down and the door no longer shuts.
- You’re moving and you need creative organizational solutions.
- Your home needs an organizational redesign.
- You want to be organized, but it never seems to actually get done.
- You have collections that aren’t being stored or displayed how you want them to be.
A professional organizer is different from a house cleaner – Except here at CCHC, I specialize in cleaning in a logistical method in order to find simple storage solutions as I clean the space. Someone who just cleans your space will come in for a couple of hours, tidy up your things, and then will leave without making decisions about where items are more functional in a space. A professional organizer will come into your home and help create solutions to tackle your immediate organizational problems. Afterward, they will work with you to create long-term strategies so you can achieve success in this area of your space.
If you think a professional organizer can help you create an organize & simplify life contact me today @ (860)961-6824 or email@example.com.
I would be thrilled to help you find clarity in life!
8 Simple Secrets to planning an Awesome Holiday Office Party
If the thought of planning the holiday office party has you hoping that the Grinch DOES steal Christmas – Just hang on, I can help you out along with taking away all the stress of planning.
- Get Organized – Recruit a couple of Elves (your teammates) No one should do it all on own! You can create a list of tasks and then delegate to your Elves (teammates)..
- Get Ideas – First, you need to get ideas for the party from the employees. There are two ways I have done this, that’s by setting up an online questionnaire, I use Survey Monkey . The setup is easy, but since you are delegating task this is a good one to give to your Tech Department Elves. The other way of collecting ideas is a simple Suggestion Box (they still are the best)!
- Choose a Theme – After, you have collected all the ideas, now choose a theme for the party. If you usually are partying around all your daily equipment-desks, computers,xerox machine, it’s kind of hard to get into the Festive Holiday Spirit. Think of unique and different options – Here is a short list of suggestions: Art Galleries, Museums, Wineries, Country Inns, Community Barns are fun, you can create a New England Christmas in Connecticut feeling!
- Donation Area – Tis’ The Season For Giving. Employees love to give – set up an area for your employees to bring a non-perishable food and/or Toy. Choose 2 charities, arrange to have items picked up the night of the party by a certain time. Announce that the items need to be in the boxes by 7:30 pm for example. What a great way to spread some Holiday Spirit and Magic!
- Hire Music – Hire a live local band that you know does a Unique Christmas Repertoire or hire a DJ that will keep the party in a positive party vibes.
- Make it Night-Time – Make the party an evening event, this way the employees can invite a guest, their spouse, or family.
- Designated Driver – Set up with Uber night of party, if anyone needs a ride home (paid for or discount) or with your Employees, create a designated driver program, they can earn merchandise or money.
- Give Real Gifts – As a meeting service concierge I have cleaned up after many of company Christmas parties – I had observed my first year that employees would leave behind the box or bag with the certificate and card. You know, the one you have to go online and order your gift for a certain value. I have seen employees leave certificates worth $1000 and over. They want the Real Stuff – The gift they can take home and share with their family.The gift that when they look at it makes them feel good that their management took the time to think of them.
Peace & Harmony ~ Cheryl
Contact me to learn more about holistic Clean & Organize concept
Peace & Harmony ~ Cheryl
Would you like to get organized? If you’d like to contact me to learn how a Home Concierge / Organizer can help you organize your home or office – Call me: (860)961.6824 or Email me: firstname.lastname@example.org.
What do you Need Help With ~
- Organizing your Home?
- Redesigning your Space?
- Staging your Home or Office for a Holiday Party?
- We also Clean……
Envision-Designs offers a unique Package Program – You can purchase a 4-hour Session Package of Organize.Redesign.Stage. services, which are listed on our website. Mix & Match the packages, the more packages you purchase the bigger the discount ~ Example: I will give you a 10% discount on the 2nd package you purchase, 15% off 3rd package, 20% off 4th package, 25% off 5th package….so on!
Call us Today 860.961.6824 or Email us: email@example.com