Q: What is a Real Estate Concierge?
A: When I think of a concierge I imagine being taken care of, someone you can go to for help when things are unfamiliar or feeling overwhelmed. I coined the name “Home Concierge” for my Real Estate Concierge service package to evoke that feeling of someone being there to give you support, as well as to showcase the versatility and unique services I provide to real estate professionals.
Q: Who can benefit most from using a Real Estate Concierge?
A: Any realtor or real estate broker who is looking to grow their business, someone who may be strong in all other aspects of their business but doesn’t have an eye for reading a home for a particular market, someone who has a good client base but not enough hours in the day to get things done, or a realtor just starting out that needs a little help in marketing their services.
Q: How is it cost-effective?
A: I think if you look at the overall cost of hiring a full-time assistant, and all the costs associated with one versus contracting me on an as-needed basis you can see the cost-effectiveness pretty easily. I think flexibility is important, and I offer my services by project, monthly retainer, or hourly. There are no commitments and no hidden costs.
Here is how I can help . . .
- Confirm that all documentation has the appropriate signature and dates
- Work closely with the selling agent to retrieve any and all documents needed to close the files
- Responsible for verifying all properties have been entered into the agent’s system
- Cleaning & Organization of home, prep/set-up estate sale
- Errands & Tasks – dry cleaners, shopping, etc.
- Open homes for Showings, Photography, Open house
- Pre-Showing set-up: arrange the home for an Open House or Showing to bring out the best features of the home
- Plan and coordinate open houses, broker tours/launch parties, and other events
- Home Staging & Redesign service of the space(s)
- Regularly update and maintain communication with clients, agents, title companies, lenders, etc.
- Keep track of critical dates and send weekly reminders to the agents as related to real estate project/account
- Interact with clients and staff in a professional, responsible, reliable, and friendly manner, at all times
**Additional service – Real Estate Concierge Service**
Pre-staging a home prior to listing – CC Home Concierge Company works with your client to eliminate clutter and improve the appeal of the home to potential buyers.
Residential organizing before or after a move. Prior to a move, CCHC works with your clients to declutter. This improves the look of the home and saves your clients from paying to move things they don’t need.
A move-in is also a good time to get organized. CCHC helps clients unpack, get organized and back to normal quickly. A CCHC gift certificate makes a nice closing gift.
Move coordination and project management. We work with busy families and professionals to coordinate and manage the details of their move. We can apply our organizational system for project planning and execution, a high level of customer support and network with local service providers to help clients enjoy a low-stress, on-time move.
Service for special needs. All transitions come with a level of stress. Some can be more stressful than others if they are forced upon you because of an unexpected change of events, death in family or health changes that require moving and downsizing or the closing of estates.
Cheryl has been a Professional Organizer for 25 years and has worked with clients in a variety of situations to create a respectful and thoughtful approach to solving problems, decluttering, down-sizing or estate-closing.