How Colors Affect Us
- Color is one of the languages of the soul, just look at inspirational or meditative paintings.
- They influence our mood and emotions (how do you feel while sitting in a black room?)
- They have an impact on our sense of well-being or uneasiness.
- Using and avoiding certain colors is a way of self-expression (it sheds light on our personality).
- Colors affect our way of perception (light colors make space look big, a high ceiling looks less high when painted in a dark color, etc.)
- Colors have a symbolic meaning which is immediately recognized by our subconsciousness. (It must be said that not all colors mean the same to all persons and all cultures).
- They influence the flow and amount of energy in our bodies.
- Colors tell something about biological attraction and sexual availability.
It has been known for years that color plays a major role in setting up a particular mood or state of mind. Color does affect one’s feelings, moods, and emotions.
Lastly, let me say how much I love using the VISUALIZER on the Sherwin-Williams website. The design software lets you view the rooms in daytime & nighttime. In the past, I have used color therapy on the walls in my space and did not like the finished project in the night time hours!!!!
Peace Harmony & Happy Coloring!
An organized home office space provides a productive and purposeful work environment for multiple members of the household.
Here’s what will help to keep it clutter-free:
- Individual and shared workspaces that are personalized to a specific skill or profession
- An abundance of upper and lower cabinets to contain clutter, cords and office supplies
- Hidden wall bed option is something to consider when wanting to accommodate out-of-town guests without interrupting your everyday functionality
- Customized bookshelves and floating shelves for displaying collectibles
Personalized DESIGNS TO FIT YOUR BUDGET
When we customize a design in partnership with you, we consider your space, your style, and your budget. I can offer a wide range of quality options so we can satisfy your household needs.
I have more than 25 years of eclectic work experience and expertise that has set the stage for the work I love doing today… simplifying people’s lives.
Check out How to work with me for information about how my process works in order to bring you an Organize & Simplify Life!
Contact me to schedule a complimentary consultation today! (860)961.6824 or email@example.com
Motivation in Design, maybe some of these designs will give you the encouragement to redesign your own space.
Peace & Harmony ~ Cheryl
Are you looking to gain Motivation in your life? Comment me @ firstname.lastname@example.org. We can talk about what the next step will be, you already made the first step. I’m so proud of you.
Like me here – Facebook – homeconciergeandorganizer
20% off First Concierge Service Booked – Offer good until 4/30/19