The Concierge Has You Covered!
We offer concierge services as a solution to “Getting Things Done!”
- Organization: helping with mind and body by keeping the home tidy and in order.
- Cleaning: providing home or office cleaning for a healthy environment for your wellbeing
- Redesign of space: for your mindset by creating living areas that reflect your family lifestyle, assistance with relocation, or selling the home.
- Concierge Services: creating peace of mind by assisting elderly parents in their own homes, downsizing or age-in-place home modifications, party helper, holiday decorating, meeting/event concierge, help for new parents, much more…
- Errands & Tasks: help to save you time with the grocery shopping, dry cleaners, drop off items to school and other projects.
It’s so simple, visit me on Facebook click the BOOK NOW button to
book your complimentary consultation.
Peace Harmony & Happy Shopping!
Wouldn’t it be wonderful to pull your home together in a fresh new way starting with what you already own and within your budget?
Let CC Home Concierge Co. help you make the dreams for your home come true! We offer two main decorating packages; they include an hourly option or a one-day full-service package.
Packages may include:
- Help with decorating a single room or an entire home.
- Space planning.
- Recommendations for furniture arrangement, lighting, artwork, window dressings, accessories, and finishing touches.
- Support with remodeling choices for additions, kitchen and bath renovations (tile, flooring, countertops, etc.).
- Help with paint color and color scheme selection.
- Shopping assistance available with or without you (furniture, window treatments, lighting, artwork, and accessories).
- Pre move-in consultation: We will efficiently determine what to bring to your new home making your move efficient and cost-effective.
- Post-move-in day: Once the boxes are unpacked, CCHC will be there to help design your new home in just one day!
- Home Staging Assistance to sell or stay.
Peace Harmony & Happy designing!
Check out How to work with me for information about how my process works in order to bring you an Organize & Simplify Life!
Contact me to schedule a complimentary consultation today! (860)961.6824 or firstname.lastname@example.org
15 Tips for reducing stress and promoting health for family and friends who providing the caregiving:
- Take a break from caregiving.
- Make a date to go to the movies, take a walk, meet a friend for lunch. Everyone needs to get out of the house once in a while.
- Do something not related to caregiving.
- Get support. Attend a support group, have a friend you can call just to let off steam and complain.
- Depression is treatable. Talk to your doctor about it. Or seek counseling.
- Practice communication and behavior management skills if you are caring for someone with dementia.
- Relax. Read a book, meditate, pray, garden, knit, get a massage, take a long bath.
- Take care of your health. Go to the doctor, get routine exams and flu shots, get enough sleep and eat your fruits and vegetables.
- Change “guilt” to “regret.” Guilt means you did something wrong, regret is that you are in a difficult situation and sometimes you have to make difficult decisions, but they are not wrong.
- Forgive yourself — often.
- You cannot be a perfect caregiver, all day, every day.
- Laugh. Find ways to keep your sense of humor by sharing a silly story with a friend, watching a funny show or movie, or join a group to try laughter yoga exercises.
- Exercise. Walk around the neighborhood. Or even better, recruit a friend to walk with you.
- Sign up for an online or in-person yoga class. Join a Zumba class or line dancing class.
- Ask for and accept help when offered.
- No one can do this alone.
Isn’t it time you finally enjoyed life and let someone else handle the rest?
Today’s lifestyles are far too hectic to get everything done yourself. The idea of being a superhero adult is simply a fantasy. The reality is you work hard for what you have, and your free time should be spent recharging your batteries and enjoying your life. That’s where CC Home Concierge Co. comes in.
A concierge is much more than simply an assistant person. It’s someone who is a home manager, home organizer and an organizer of time, a person who fully understands that you work hard and has very little time to take care of all the non-priority tasks that take over your To-Do lists.
CCHC services are personalized to your specific requirements, and ultimately end up saving you both time and money.
Peace & Harmony ~ Cheryl
Peace & Harmony ~ Cheryl
Are you looking to gain Clarity in your life? Comment me @ email@example.com. We can talk about what the next step will be, you already made the first step. I’m so proud of you.
Like me here – Facebook – homeconciergeandorganizer
20% off First Concierge Service Booked – Offer good until 4/30/19