Do you know that period of time between Christmas and New Year?
I always remember as a former House Cleaner, those days were the busiest, most chaotic, and all schedules “go to hell” week.
- The kids are acting up, and the pets are acting up.
- Kids are out of school and ‘jacked up’ on holiday sweets and chocolates
- The family is visiting, and even though they visit every year they forget where things go so everything is on the stairs it’s a competition ‘who can create the best displays’.
- Your schedule has remained the same at work during this period, but the schedules at home have gone to hell!
- You have ribbon all over the place, gifts in boxes scattered all over the floor, the cat is laying on every single wrapping paper it can find, and the dog has cleaned the kitchen island with its tongue . . . someone spread more jelly on the cutting board than the bread.
- Friends want to stop by to visit your relatives in town, and you can’t find the living room through all the gifts, paper, ribbons, kids, parents, and pets.
That’s where a Lifestyle Organizer comes in – to be those extra hands to help keep your home in that Holiday Spirit to welcome in the New Year. A welcome filled with less stress, organized surroundings, a place where you are comfortable welcoming all that come to your home without worry or anxiety. This year you will probably for the first time truly enjoy YOUR Holiday Season.
Your home is not only your sanctuary during the holidays, but it’s also the stage for many holiday events. Whether you are hosting parties for family and friends, gift wrapping, or decorating your space, we are here to help you create your vision of what the holiday season means to you.
Want to decorate but can’t find the time to get to the attic where you store your decorations? We can help with that! Need to declutter and clean your closets, pantry, or bedrooms before guests arrive? We have that covered on our list, too! As you prepare your home for all of the wonderful memories to come, we can help you organize it to accommodate any event you have visioned this Holiday Season.
This Holiday, give yourself the best gift you could ever receive– the gift of Peace & Harmony! so you can enjoy the holiday events as you should.
Your Friendly Organizer, Cheryl