“There is no world outside us. The world is, in fact, our collective projections of love and fear, hopes and conflicts. In taking responsibility for our own thoughts and feelings, we play our part in the healing of the world. The world is in a critical phase because we are. The world is in massive shift because we are. The world still has a chance for survival, both in spite of us and because of us.” ~ Marianne Williamson
Did you know the way your office looks can impact productivity and morale?
When your office is cleaned and organized, it can affect the mood of the people that enter your building and/or work in your building. As humans, we have a strong need for safety and security and look for those attributes in our environments. We look for physical comfort, we seek environments that are pleasing and stress-free. At Envision-Designs we specialize in Small Business Office Cleaning & More – we can personalize and customize an economical program for your office cleaning needs. I have many years of experience in both Commercial & Residential cleaning along with Organizational skills. Envision-Designs can help make your office a place where people will want to visit and work.
Here is a few items from the checklist I use:
- Desk by Desk : (Personal items and confidential information removed before cleaning) *dust desks *clean chairs, armrests *phones *keyboards *electronic devices *general dusting shelving, picture frames *cobwebs removed *lamp shades dusted
- Break/Lunch Room: cleaning the fridge *cleaning microwave, coffeemaker *dusting/cleaning furniture *wash floors *doors *windows *trash cans *general dusting knick knacks, frames, etc.
- Bathrooms: vanity cleaned & disinfected *toilets cleaned & disinfected *cobwebs removed *general dusting shelving, picture frames *mirrors and chrome fixtures cleaned and shined * sinks cleaned & disinfected
We can help with all the Cleaning and Organizing needs of the office
We can help with all the Redesign and Space Planning of the office
We can help with all the Meeting/Special Events of the office
Contact Cheryl Camacho for more information on Small Business Office Cleaning & More services – 860.961.6824 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org – Don’t forget to Visit me on
Today, I thought I would give you some information about how the Process & Plan works when you call to purchase sessions for help on Organizing your home or business.
My process is: Assess – Plan – Implement – Evaluate
Filling out a Client Intake Form, Photo Release Form and a Working Agreement
Taking a Walk-Through of the home or business, taking notes and pictures
Sit and listen to the client, have them share their dreams & expectations of the space
Sit and work with the client to map out a plan for all the spaces that will be organized
This is where I help my client plan out the ‘Zones’ throughout the space we will be working
Once the ‘Zones’ are planned out, we will begin to Sort, Purge, Assign a home, containerize the items of the space
At this point, we see what is working and what is not working
We schedule some routine check-ups (if needed)
I will send out reminders – “spring cleaning”, “clean-off your office desk day” just to name a few
I hope this helps you to understand how the process & plan works – please visit me @ http://www.envision-designs.com for more information.
Peace & Harmony, Cheryl
- Professional organizers are individuals who are employed for the purpose of cleaning, arranging, and tidying a home or professional work space. Their objective is to create a working environment for clients that allows them to work or live more smoothly and efficiently.
- Help individuals and businesses control surroundings, time and paper piles.
- Provide room-by-room space planning and reorganization, estate organization, and improved management of paperwork.
- Design custom organizing systems and teach organizing skills using tested principles and techniques.
- Professional organizers provide the right plan with the right tools!
Live in what you love – If you are not loving what you live in – Call me 860.961.6824
Peace & Harmony, Cheryl
Hosting a Clothing Swap
Clear the Clutter and Upgrade your Closet!
- Include friends of all sizes & shapes.
- Host your swap at the end of the season – use Evite or Facebook invitation (save some trees).
- Note the minimum or maximum number of items each person should bring.
- Only items in good condition.
- Add accessories to the mix (handbags, scarves, shoes, belts) gently worn – this will ensure that everyone can find something.
- Designate one room for changing – have at least 2 full-length mirrors.
- Ask friends to throw everything in the dryer (handbags & shoes too) on high heat for 10 to 20 minutes – State on invite: if your items have already went through the dry cleaning process – skip this step.
- Find a local charity that will take the overflow – (Dress for Success, Goodwill)
- Have plenty of Wine, food and music, and you will get plenty of laughs, good time and your friends go home with a new outfit ….. Priceless!
- I wanted to add this – if you are friendly with your children’s teacher(s), please invite them, they are always looking for items for their classroom. Especially, if you have preschooler, the teachers are looking for clothing for Dramatic Play area, or an Art teacher – looking for shirts as smocks when creating, Dramatic teacher that puts on plays at the school, School Nurses to have extra clothes on-hand. These professionals struggle to get items for their students, and this is a good way to help!
Enjoy and Have fun!
Peace & Harmony, Cheryl
Does this weather in New England have you thinking spring cleaning and declutter – if it does Envision-Designs can help with these four items & much more:
- Attics, basements, garages
- Organize closets
- Reorganize book cases , cabinets, etc.
- Restyle the rooms
Clean ~ Organize ~ Simplify your home!
If I can help you with any of my Organize.Redesign.Stage. services ~ contact me @ email@example.com – right here, comment below – Facebook – Follow me on twitter.
Peace & Harmony, Cheryl
I am here at Envision-Designs ….
To help my clients during tax time, tuition time and whatever other financial obligations you have at this time of the year – I have decided to drop my package prices 20% from now throughout the Spring 2016. If you need help with any Organize.Redesign.Stage. services, please call, text or email to book a session.
Peace & Harmony, Cheryl
I have created a list of projects you need to get started before you can list your home, these projects would take a weekend or two to complete, these items are a great start to maximize what you have, so that it appeals to buyers. Successful home staging must make financial sense and I am experienced and trained in making the most out of your current belongings in order to turn buyer traffic into offers.
- Fill nail holes – Start in one room, I would start upstairs if you live in a two-story, working yourself Left to Right in every room. Take all art work and pictures off the walls – lay them out in another room – inventory what you will keep for staging and pack the rest. Fill the nail holes, put on a fresh coat of paint (cheaper than a price reduction).
- White trim? Start by cleaning it, then a fresh coat of paint to make the room look brighter.
- Rebirth Radiators – Sand them first or use a wire brush to remove grime, dust, loose and scaling paint. Then apply an oil-based primer, next paint with oil-base paint.
- Grout – Use a grout cleaner on shower walls and floors – purchase a mini grout brush, mix a half & half solution of vinegar and warm water (as a former housekeeper, I used for 20 years) with some ‘elbow grease’. For more stubborn stains make a paste of baking soda, water – apply to grout, then spray with half & half solution.
- Shower head build-up- Fill a plastic container with enough vinegar to cover it, minimal build up – soak for 30 minutes – severe build up – soak overnight. If too gross, replace it!
- Check all caulk – It tends to wear out after years of cleaning and discolors with age. Reapply the caulk for the low cost of about $5.00.
- Clean all windows – Both indoor and outdoor – in addition to cleaning the windows, run a vacuum over the screens and curtains. Dust all blinds.
- Make sure all your kitchen cabinet knobs are tight, cabinet doors close properly. You might want to change your knobs to add appeal.
- Dust both the ceiling and all of those ceiling lights, make them dust & cob-web free!
- Clean all appliances – inside & out
Fixing your home – one room at a time, is like finding the ‘heart beat’ of the house! I cleaned homes for over 20 years, I can tell you – each home has it’s own heart beat – that is why you can walk into some houses, and say “I just feel so at home here” and there are homes, when you walk in and say “I need to leave here”…. it’s the heart beat! If you need help finding yours – please reach out to me at Envision-Designs – text or call 860.961.6824
Peace & Harmony …. Cheryl
River walking this morning – along the way I kept seeing these two ducks swimming together. They reminded me of my husband and myself, no matter what gets in their way, they keep together …. swimming up the river!