I know there are a few of you out there very upset about the new Starbucks Holiday Cup.
I personally don’t understand why – okay yes, it’s plain with no designs – of course I am a former Preschool Teacher and mind keeps going to STICKERS!!!
Stickers Cure Everything – Start off with a Holiday Name Tag to put on your cup!
Then get creative with a collection of STICKERS!!
You feeling better now? I told you, Stickers Cure Everything!
Now get out there and create……..
Good Morning Connecticut~
Please – Everyone, take it easy today shoveling out of this lovely snow~
1. Take plenty of breaks – it’s not going anywhere!
2. If you have a child old enough to shovel – we should not find you out there!
3. Dress Appropriately – layering is the best, although my husband has been known to shovel in shorts & winter coat!
4. Stay Hydrated – Take a bottle of water or Wine (just kidding) that’s for after!
5. Watch for Slippery Areas – canvass before collide!
6. Remove Icicles from Your Home – when falling they could cause injuries, they can also be used for the wine (just kidding) again this happens after your work is done!
On a serious note: Please be extra careful when shoveling your driveways, sidewalks, etc!