LifeStyle manager & Professional organizer
Coming Soon . . . . . .
3 WAYS TO STAY ORGANIZED THIS HOLIDAY SEASON
The holidays can be a joyful time of fun and cheer, but the season can be stressful and exhausting too. Between shopping, entertaining, decorating and celebrating, it can be hard to stay on top of all your to-do lists. Having your home organized ahead of time is a great way to eliminate some of the . . . shall we call it, festive frenzy!
- Making a List & Checking it Twice. One of the most important things you can do to keep your holidays organized is to have a list of all the big and little things, such as, cleaning, shopping, meal preps, activities, and decorating. A list not only ensures you don’t forget, but checking each item off the list gives you a feeling of achievement and that you have clarity in the holiday chaos. Next, add all items to your calendar so you don’t overlook anything. Guests arriving? Holiday music concert? Holiday work dinner? Add it to the calendar. Many families find an electronic calendar that can be shared with family members keeps everyone on the same page. An organized holiday is a Peace & Harmony holiday!
- Do a Deep Clean & Pre-Decor. Before bringing out all the holiday decorations, do a thorough pre-decor cleaning. It’s so much easier to clean before you pull out the holiday decorations and make getting ready to entertain all that much easier. If your home has already been deep cleaned, it shouldn’t take long to run the vacuum and dust off the furniture before guests arrive. Perform a quick home walk through and jot down all the rooms that need to be cleaned and what needs to be done specifically in each room. This is a great time to enlist the help of your family or to hire a cleaning or concierge service for a one-time cleaning. Got clutter? Now’s a great time to sort through the piles and move out anything preventing you from properly cleaning and organizing. This includes mail piles, counter clutter, kids’ toys, and clothes, decide which items to donate or toss.
- Meal Plan & Prep is a Must. Whether you’re hosting big holiday meals or events, doing holiday baking or having guests stay with you during the season, plan out all the meals you’ll be preparing. Don’t forget to count quick breakfasts, snacks, and lunches along with the main holiday meals. Add these meals to your main checklist and note the foods you’ll need to purchase (especially if there are allergies). Print off any recipes you’ll be using to have them at quick reach so you can cross-check the ingredients needed against your shopping list. Double-check your pantry and freezer to see what you already have so you don’t buy double. This is a great time to clean out, clean and organize your fridge and freezer to make room for incoming holiday foods.
Peace Harmony & Being Organized!
The Concierge Has You Covered!
We offer concierge services as a solution to “Getting Things Done!”
- Organization: helping with mind and body by keeping the home tidy and in order.
- Cleaning: providing home or office cleaning for a healthy environment for your wellbeing
- Redesign of space: for your mindset by creating living areas that reflect your family lifestyle, assistance with relocation, or selling the home.
- Concierge Services: creating peace of mind by assisting elderly parents in their own homes, downsizing or age-in-place home modifications, party helper, holiday decorating, meeting/event concierge, help for new parents, much more…
- Errands & Tasks: help to save you time with the grocery shopping, dry cleaners, drop off items to school and other projects.
It’s so simple, visit me on Facebook click the BOOK NOW button to
book your complimentary consultation.
Peace Harmony & Happy Shopping!
Now, these chicks know how to set up a home!
I have always been curious about all types of homes, lately driving around on the backroads our beautiful southeastern CT region I have noticed a plethora of new homes . . . coops going up and not just on farms.
I had the opportunity to help out on my family’s farm in Stonington when I was young. I loved spending time with the chickens, but their chicken coop looked nothing like these. Check out the Coops!
My two favorites – Chick-Wil-A & Quaint Cottage Coop
Here’s to hanging at the Lady’s Lounge!
More cute coops!
Contact me to schedule a complimentary consultation today! (860)961.6824 or email@example.com
Pin Me: https://www.pinterest.com/thecamach/
Like Me: Facebook – homeconciergeandorganizer
Tweet Me: Twitter – TheCamach Concierge
Find Me: FindMyOrganizer – CC Home Concierge Company
Not a problem . . . I am!
Check out How to Work with Me for information about how my process works in order to bring you a Clean & Tidy space along with Peace of Mind!
Check out my Prices & Services
Call or Text 860-961-6824 to start your journey of Home or Office organization today!
Comment me at firstname.lastname@example.org – we can talk about what the next step will be, you already made the first step. I’m so proud of you!
Referrals are an important part of my company’s success, and I want to recognize those who have referred my services. For any person you send my way that becomes a client, I will reward you with a free 3-hour package of a choice of services.
Peace & Harmony ~ Cheryl
Are you looking for Fresh & Tidy this Spring Season? Comment me @ email@example.com. We can talk about what the next step will be for you.
Like me here – CC Home Concierge Co. Facebook Page
20% off First Concierge Service Booked – Offer good until 4/30/2019
Show Me Some Love:
Facebook – homeconciergeandorganizer
Twitter – TheCamach Concierge
Instagram – CherCamach Concierge
LinkedIn – cheryl-camacho Concierge