How Much Money Can A Organizer Help You Save?
Hey, you know you are wasting money every time you buy duplicates and triplicates of the same items you can’t find – beauty products, clothing, food, kitchen tools, sports gear … it’s an endless list. Not to mention, the late fees that are paid when the bills are late!
Surprising Stats of Being Disorganized
- 80% of what we keep we never use (napo.net)
- Getting rid of clutter eliminates 40% of house work (napo.net)
- Typical executive wastes 150 hours a year searching for lost information. Someone earning $50,000 a year – this loss is equivalent to $3,842 annually. (forbes.com)
Your needs are unique, so each organizing project is personalized to help you be most efficient in your space.
Benefits of Being Organized
- Reduce the feeling of being overwhelmed
- Achieve more in less time
- Reduce your stress level
- Gain energy and calm from your space
Are you ready to save money and time? I am looking for clients that are motivated to saving money, saving time and transform their lives with organization.
Ready? Call me, pick up the phone dial 860.961.6824 or walk over to your computer, send an email to me at email@example.com.
Peace & Harmony~
P.S. I saved myself 2.5 hours today, because I WAS NOT looking for lost documents!