Allow my “Getting Things Done” concierge services to reduce the stress, help find clarity and create a Simplify & Organize Life!
*Organizational Coaching . . . . with Cheryl
Sometimes the toughest part about taking on a large organizing project is just getting started. Where do you begin and where will it all go?
The “Getting -Started” Session answers both these questions and gets you started.
- Hands-on help with sorting, purging, assigning, and container/carrying.
- Guidance, motivation, options, and encouragement on what to keep, sell, donate, and discard.
- Establishment of exit zones and processing zones.
- A plan to continue the progress and recommendations of products for systems of organizational maintenance.
- 6 hours, 1 organizer, processing materials, all for just $300
With a strategy for processing, purging, and removal in place, you may well be able to finish the process of getting organized on your own. If, however, you decide that you’d like to continue with our services, we are happy to help, with additional sessions.
*Interior Redesign Coaching . . . with Cheryl
What is interior redesign?
Interior redesign or one-day-decorating is fast becoming a whole new design-industry in the ever-expanding arena of home improvement. A redesign is simply rearranging a client’s own accessories and furniture to marvelously make the room come to life. Sometimes new artwork and accessories are added, as well as, new wall color recommendations. The session can be 2 hours to a whole day depending on the number of rooms. Redesign satisfies the need for artfully arranged and personally styled homes… quickly. It also has put the cost of professionally designed interiors within the reach of everyone!
Who is interior redesign for?
The service is ideal for someone who might be intimidated by the thought of dealing with an interior design firm, or someone who finds out the decorating show hosts don’t really equip them to make decisions for their unique needs.
Why should I invest in interior redesign?
Oprah once said of her California residence, “My house sings”. She could hardly contain her joy at finding and expressing her personal style.”
One satisfied client said it best…”I stay home a lot more now. No more restaurants, no more clubs or a dinner theater can compete with my new space.” It embraces you, it’s a rhythm that can be heard throughout your home when there are purposeful order and beauty.
*Lifestyle Coaching . . . with Cheryl
What is Lifestyle Concierge?
A concierge is an individual or a company which is specialized in personal assistance or any other assistance services like household management, lifestyle management, travel, and vacation planning, etc. and provides such personalized services to its clients at a variable price.
Why the booming demand for concierges and organizers? A big reason is that most people have accumulated so much stuff–both in the workplace and in their homes – but never accumulated more time. Just glance at your desk or kitchen counter, and you’ll probably see stacks of papers, bills, correspondence, etc.
Some people need help just to get organized; others could manage the paperwork if they weren’t saddled with so many other chores. That’s when they turn to (or would like to be able to turn to) a Lifestyle Concierge to help keep them organized, run errands, and see to it that business and personal obligations are met.
Services Offered: Who knows what new service might be offered next week?
- Home and Office Organizing
- Event planning
- Home and Office Cleaning
- Picking up dry cleaning
- Running miscellaneous errands
- Relocation services; downsize, home staging
- Making travel arrangements
- Mail pickup
- Meal pickup; Meal prep and preparation
- Interior decorating
- Much more . . . Just Ask!
*Lifestyle Management . . . with Cheryl
What is Errand & Task Help?
You deserve the Experience and Luxury of “done”! I will help you with the management of any errands, or tasks that you want to be outsourced. From general errand running to detailed concierge services for the management and maintenance of your space, This Concierge has you covered.
- In the past days of a Concierge, an assistant would help a tenant-building owner as a kind of a housekeeper-personal assistant role who would help give ready access to rooms, maintenance, cleaning and accommodations in life. Another lesser-known term for a Concierge is a Seneschal. The Seneschal (Steward) was the caretaker and lifestyle manager of a business or individual.
- manage schedules, calendars, accommodations, local & online purchases
- Personal and business shopping
- Pick up / drop off dry cleaner items
- picking up pharmacy items
- general errand running around New London County
Could you imagine the luxury and benefits of outsourcing?
- Maybe you hate doing vendor/product research and want someone to just hire the right vendor for a task
- Since Concierge services are now available in both the private and public worlds, you could happily stop grocery shopping, waiting for cable, standing at the DMV office, and so much more tedious errands that you like to see checked off the list
Let CC Home Concierge Company’s Lifestyle Coaching handle your Lifestyle management “To-do list”.
Price & Packages
- Organizational Coaching – $50 – $100 an hour (depends on the scope of job)
- Interior Redesign Coaching – $50 to $100 an hour (depends on the scope of job)
- Lifestyle Coaching – $20 to $50 an hour (depends on the scope of job)
- Lifestyle Management – $20 to $50 an hour (depends on the scope of job)
- Organization: helping with mind and body by keeping the home tidy and in order.
- Cleaning: providing home or office cleaning for a healthy environment for your wellbeing
- Redesign of space: for your mindset by creating living areas that reflect your family lifestyle, assistance with relocation, or selling the home.
- Concierge Services: creating peace of mind by assisting elderly parents in their own homes, downsizing or age-in-place home modifications, party helper, holiday decorating, meeting/event concierge, help for new parents, much more…
- Errands & Tasks: help to save you time with the grocery shopping, dry cleaners, drop off items to school and other projects.
I accommodate your schedule – not you having to work around mine! Email, Call or Text me to schedule your free consultation. (860)961.6824 / Email – firstname.lastname@example.org / Visit me @