Let’s Raise Your Game
I have done this several times in my life, just like I know you have. You took a step outside of your comfort zone and did something of great success . . . then life steps into the path. I know when this has happened with me be it sickness, death, my depression. I put myself in the slow lane letting others and success pass me by which was okay at the time because I was on my way to my “Comfort Zone”. For the last couple of years, I have been Raising My Game! I now have zones, but they’re all of comfort and purpose.
I can help move you from the slow lane to the passing lane – while yelling out the window to those that you pass along the way “Don’t choke on my dust”.
Where is it you need help to start getting you on that path of success? Having a clean and tidy space to work and renew your mindset? An organized home to recharge after long hours? Having a place of sanctuary where you can write, design, journal or just have some “Me Time” to revive and refresh for another day? I can help . . . .
Contact me @ (860)961.6824 or email me at email@example.com
Let’s chat! Take advantage of the 40% discount on the Concierge Services we offer.
Transformation by “Getting Things Done!”
Peace Harmony & Raise your game!
How do you want to live in your home? With peace and quiet or with joyous noise? Most of us would probably want a balance of both. If your life swings between solitude and craziness, it’s possible you have created neither the space for peace or joyful noise.
So with the checklist to follow let’s take a look at your home logistics to uncover the physical issues that your home may have.
As you go through the checklist and exercise to follow, you’ll be training your eye and mindset to see your home in a brand-new way by breaking it down into Zones. This exploring process will identify your current worth and fundamental needs. For example, organizing issues. If there is a lack of closet space in your home, you will need to add storage units containers, put up shelving in the most efficient areas to avoid the clutter buildup. It would be much easier to make decisions and changes about the clutter when you’re still in the planning stage than when your life is in total chaos by construction work. Separating the WHOLE into easier workable ZONES makes it easier for your home to function in a logical purposeful rhythm.
What’s Needed in Your Home?
Put a checkmark next to anything that is needed in your current home.
- Storage Space
- Meal-Prep Place
- Security system
- Suitable Seating
- Air circulation
- A good bed
- Garden Area
- Beauty area
- Enough bathrooms
- Sound plumbing
- Wireless technology
- Enough Parking spaces
- Play/Creative Area
- 3-prong outlet
- Adequate lighting
- Adult-Only Area
- Heating Alternatives
- Bill paying & Filing space
- Private-Recharge Area
- Enough hot water
- Enough bedrooms
- Quietude/Spa area
Which of the following are current problems
- Inadequate cooling & heating
- Household/Construction dust
- Annoying neighbors
- Toxicity (carbon monoxide, radon, asbestos
- Too much light in rooms
- Lack of privacy
- Clutter & Disorganization
- Structural damage
- Water damage leaks
Safety and Security Elements
Which safety and security elements are missing from your home?
- Deadbolts and Door locks
- Window Locks
- Alarm systems
- Security lighting
- Smoke & Carbon monoxide detectors
- Fire extinguisher & escape ladder
- Trimmed bushes
- Well-Lit entries and pathways
- Reliable home sitter
- Gas & Water shutoff valve
- Internet firewall
- Baby-safe products
Exercise #1 – Home Journal
*What issues need a better balance in your life?
*What changes can you make in your home in order to support the balance?
Take a few moments to explore ideas and possibilities:
Peace Harmony & Happy discovering!
3 WAYS TO STAY ORGANIZED THIS HOLIDAY SEASON
The holidays can be a joyful time of fun and cheer, but the season can be stressful and exhausting too. Between shopping, entertaining, decorating and celebrating, it can be hard to stay on top of all your to-do lists. Having your home organized ahead of time is a great way to eliminate some of the . . . shall we call it, festive frenzy!
- Making a List & Checking it Twice. One of the most important things you can do to keep your holidays organized is to have a list of all the big and little things, such as, cleaning, shopping, meal preps, activities, and decorating. A list not only ensures you don’t forget, but checking each item off the list gives you a feeling of achievement and that you have clarity in the holiday chaos. Next, add all items to your calendar so you don’t overlook anything. Guests arriving? Holiday music concert? Holiday work dinner? Add it to the calendar. Many families find an electronic calendar that can be shared with family members keeps everyone on the same page. An organized holiday is a Peace & Harmony holiday!
- Do a Deep Clean & Pre-Decor. Before bringing out all the holiday decorations, do a thorough pre-decor cleaning. It’s so much easier to clean before you pull out the holiday decorations and make getting ready to entertain all that much easier. If your home has already been deep cleaned, it shouldn’t take long to run the vacuum and dust off the furniture before guests arrive. Perform a quick home walk through and jot down all the rooms that need to be cleaned and what needs to be done specifically in each room. This is a great time to enlist the help of your family or to hire a cleaning or concierge service for a one-time cleaning. Got clutter? Now’s a great time to sort through the piles and move out anything preventing you from properly cleaning and organizing. This includes mail piles, counter clutter, kids’ toys, and clothes, decide which items to donate or toss.
- Meal Plan & Prep is a Must. Whether you’re hosting big holiday meals or events, doing holiday baking or having guests stay with you during the season, plan out all the meals you’ll be preparing. Don’t forget to count quick breakfasts, snacks, and lunches along with the main holiday meals. Add these meals to your main checklist and note the foods you’ll need to purchase (especially if there are allergies). Print off any recipes you’ll be using to have them at quick reach so you can cross-check the ingredients needed against your shopping list. Double-check your pantry and freezer to see what you already have so you don’t buy double. This is a great time to clean out, clean and organize your fridge and freezer to make room for incoming holiday foods.
Peace Harmony & Being Organized!
The Concierge Has You Covered!
We offer concierge services as a solution to “Getting Things Done!”
- Organization: helping with mind and body by keeping the home tidy and in order.
- Cleaning: providing home or office cleaning for a healthy environment for your wellbeing
- Redesign of space: for your mindset by creating living areas that reflect your family lifestyle, assistance with relocation, or selling the home.
- Concierge Services: creating peace of mind by assisting elderly parents in their own homes, downsizing or age-in-place home modifications, party helper, holiday decorating, meeting/event concierge, help for new parents, much more…
- Errands & Tasks: help to save you time with the grocery shopping, dry cleaners, drop off items to school and other projects.
It’s so simple, visit me on Facebook click the BOOK NOW button to
book your complimentary consultation.
Peace Harmony & Happy Shopping!