You would think that until you are quarantined with your family!
Are you at this . . . .
1. Wash your hands
- after coughing or sneezing
- when caring for the sick
- before, during and after you prepare food
- before eating
- after toilet use
- when hands are visibly dirty
- after handling animals or animal waste
This step has repeatedly been argued for and has found to be helpful in prevention of spreading the Coronavirus. In addition, the following steps should now be taken seriously:
2. Cough/sneeze into your elbow
- Completely cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or a sleeve or flexed elbow when coughing or sneezing
- Throw the used tissue into a closed bin immediately after use
- Clean hands with soap and water or alcohol-based handrub after coughing or sneezing and when caring for the sick
3. Don’t touch your face
4. Stay more than 6 feet away from others
5. Stay the f&%k home . . . Especially, if you feel sick
The last three are self-explanatory. By touching your face, the pathogens have an easy chance to infect you if they have made it onto your hands. Face-touching is natural and often hard to avoid the behavior. This is why it is so important to wash your hands.