Small Business Concierge Services
CC Home Concierge Company provides services that take care of the tedious and time consuming portion of your evenings and weekends. CCHC is prepared to help you with everything from the every day to the extraordinary.
PROVIDING TRULY PERSONALIZED SERVICE TO MAKE YOUR LIFE EASIER.
With the true concept of a personal concierge, CCHC Small Business Services work with each individual to develop a plan-of-action that enables a client to feel as if they have accomplished the tasks themselves.
It’s a cost effective solution of outsourcing your business tasks, Business concierges are playing an important role in today’s business by performing many of the same services as an office-based employee, but without the associated costs of payroll taxes, health insurance, workers comp, training, office space, etc.
WE TAKE CARE OF THE THINGS YOU DON’T WANT TO DO, SO YOU CAN REGAIN CONTROL OF YOUR TIME.
Business sometimes need extra support with the need of hiring additional employees – CCHC Small Business Concierge is your answer!
Are you looking for a balance of home and work life? comment me @ email@example.com. We can talk about what the next step will be for you.
Like me here – CC Home Concierge Co. Facebook Page
20% off First Concierge Service Booked – Offer good until 3/31/2019
There are nine days left until Christmas – okay . . . Okay, take a breathe . . . Ahhh
I know you’re struggling with deadlines at work before the Holiday Shut-Down, maybe it’s projects, assignments, make-up work and deadlines at school, or you have aging parents not living near you and they too have lists and deadlines for you.
You can always reach out to me @ CC Home Concierge Co. to hire a Home Concierge for that Peace of Mind! experience, to know that items are getting done from your “Seems-like-never-ending” To-Do List this holiday season.
Give yourself the Gift of Harmony this Christmas . . .
Peace & Harmony ~ Cheryl
Contact me to learn more about my holistic Clean & Organize concept
8 Simple Secrets to planning an Awesome Holiday Office Party
If the thought of planning the holiday office party has you hoping that the Grinch DOES steal Christmas – Just hang on, I can help you out along with taking away all the stress of planning.
- Get Organized – Recruit a couple of Elves (your teammates) No one should do it all on own! You can create a list of tasks and then delegate to your Elves (teammates)..
- Get Ideas – First, you need to get ideas for the party from the employees. There are two ways I have done this, that’s by setting up an online questionnaire, I use Survey Monkey . The setup is easy, but since you are delegating task this is a good one to give to your Tech Department Elves. The other way of collecting ideas is a simple Suggestion Box (they still are the best)!
- Choose a Theme – After, you have collected all the ideas, now choose a theme for the party. If you usually are partying around all your daily equipment-desks, computers,xerox machine, it’s kind of hard to get into the Festive Holiday Spirit. Think of unique and different options – Here is a short list of suggestions: Art Galleries, Museums, Wineries, Country Inns, Community Barns are fun, you can create a New England Christmas in Connecticut feeling!
- Donation Area – Tis’ The Season For Giving. Employees love to give – set up an area for your employees to bring a non-perishable food and/or Toy. Choose 2 charities, arrange to have items picked up the night of the party by a certain time. Announce that the items need to be in the boxes by 7:30 pm for example. What a great way to spread some Holiday Spirit and Magic!
- Hire Music – Hire a live local band that you know does a Unique Christmas Repertoire or hire a DJ that will keep the party in a positive party vibes.
- Make it Night-Time – Make the party an evening event, this way the employees can invite a guest, their spouse, or family.
- Designated Driver – Set up with Uber night of party, if anyone needs a ride home (paid for or discount) or with your Employees, create a designated driver program, they can earn merchandise or money.
- Give Real Gifts – As a meeting service concierge I have cleaned up after many of company Christmas parties – I had observed my first year that employees would leave behind the box or bag with the certificate and card. You know, the one you have to go online and order your gift for a certain value. I have seen employees leave certificates worth $1000 and over. They want the Real Stuff – The gift they can take home and share with their family.The gift that when they look at it makes them feel good that their management took the time to think of them.
Peace & Harmony ~ Cheryl
Contact me to learn more about holistic Clean & Organize concept