Category Archives: office organization
Easy Sunday Morning
This is how I’m feeling this morning, dancing on my sunporch – Just trying to create some good vibes . . . Good for the soul!
We don’t have a lot of designing outside the office going on these days because of Covid-19, but we still have plenty of dance in our souls which is helping us get ready for 2021. I’m creating Online Redesign Packages that will be affordable, cost-effective, simplified.
From small projects of Home & Office Organization to simple advice to complete Home & Office interior redesign – which includes space planning, furnishings, paint colors, architectural details, lighting, flooring, wall coverings, accessories and more – you receive the greatest value for your invested time, energy and money.
Whether you have one room to organize and brighten, or an entire home or office to design and furnish, Lifestyle by Design will give you the feel of ease, confident and information from start to finish. By listening to your thoughts and visions we understand your needs. . . . We’re here to Make Life Easier!
Peace ♥ Harmony
How To Get Freedom From Your Files
This is the filing system I have been using for years not only for my own Home & Office but also for my organization coaching clients. It helps keep everything in a simple system.
If you are looking for help with an Organize & Simplify System! for your home or workplace paper management. Contact me to schedule a complimentary consultation @ (860)961-6824 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Here’s a link to -> Freedom Filers
Peace Harmony & Happy Filing!
Doing Your Business On The Road
Do you spend a lot of time in your car and frequently need to take materials to client appointments or business meetings? When your vehicle is an extension of your office and you conduct business at numerous locations, having a system for transporting documents and supplies and keeping your car well organized is critical for making sure you arrive at your appointments on time with everything you need.
If you need to transport paper files to meetings, a briefcase or tote bag that can hold several hanging files or a portable accordion file holder can be good solutions for keeping documents organized and easy to find. Each section can be designated for meeting handouts, marketing materials and office supplies you frequently need such as name tags, thank you cards, envelopes, tape, and a stapler. You might also need a file for expense records, or you could use a plastic envelope to keep your receipts.
It’s the small things . . .
In addition to documents, there may be other items you frequently need that would be good to have organized in your car. A pencil box, pouch or other small container keeps pens, paper clips, sticky notes, flash drives, and other small office supplies organized and easy to find. Transparent pouches like the kind sometimes used for cosmetics are particularly handy since you can easily see the contents; these also work well for small electronics and charging cables. I also keep a Travel-Pouch (my mom called it a ditty bag) it’s kept in my front seat organizer compartment that contains a toothbrush/toothpaste, bandaids, aspirin, chapstick. Small blush compact, lipgloss and a stash of energy bars for those days when there is no time to stop and eat lunch. If you aren’t using an electronic notes system on your smartphone or computer, a small notebook kept in your car tote or vehicle console is helpful for noting mileage, expenses or other short notes.
A key aspect of being well organized is good planning. When your day involves driving from one meeting to another, planning the night before to make sure that your car tote is well stocked with everything you’ll need will save stress in the morning when you are busy getting ready to leave. I put in the addresses of where I’m going on a particular day into my MAPS APP on phone.
A checklist will help you remember to pack everything you need:
- Have you printed all necessary meeting handouts or presentation materials?
- Do you have an adequate supply of brochures/flyers/business cards?
- If you will be using a whiteboard do you have dry erase markers, eraser and marker remover?
- If you will be using a computer or laptop to give a presentation, have you copied the presentation to your laptop and backed it up on a portable flash drive?
- Do you have your laptop, mouse, smartphone, headset and charging cables?
- Do you need to pack a lunch and water bottle?
- Do you need an extra set of clothes and shoes?
- Do you need a coat or jacket for later in the day?
Contact me at (860)961-6824 or email me at email@example.com if you need help to set up a Mobile Office Organization System.
Peace Harmony & Happy Travels!
It’s More Than A Lavish Luxury
SMALL BUSINESS CONCIERGE
Small businesses sometimes need extra support for specific projects or ongoing needs, without the need or hassle of hiring an additional employee.
If you don’t want to take on the added expense of a full or even part-time assistant or additional employee, you can still get the help you need… just when you need it.
A cost-effective solution, our team can serve as a personal small business concierge that makes phone calls, arrange travel or other bookings, provide internet research or complete to-do lists.
As part of a growing trend of outsourcing business tasks, small business concierges are playing an important role in today’s business workplace by providing cost-saving benefits to businesses and individuals.
Concierges can perform many of the same services as office-based employees but without the associated costs such as payroll tax, worker’s compensation, superannuation, sick, and other leave, or training, office space, cell phone, etc.
The list is endless; just let us know what your goals are and we can create a customized program to suit your business needs.
Please communicate the details – the more specific information from you helps to ensure the fastest and most accurate response possible. Feel free to contact Cheryl @ CC Home Concierge Co. to schedule a 30-minute complimentary consultation at (860)961-6824.
Are You Trying To Do It All? Why?
Why use a concierge service? Because trying to “do it all” is really hard…and stressful.
Like, trying to get to your kid’s soccer game (before it’s over!) when you still have to get across town to the dry cleaners before they close.
Or, trying to get a plumber for the clogged sink in the kitchen when you’re already running late to a business meeting.
Does This All Sound Familiar?
I get it, the constant pull you live with and the feelings of overwhelm, guilt, inadequacy and frustration that comes with it all.
Home and Business Concierges can help you with life, not just your lists!
Peace & Harmony ~ Cheryl
Are you looking to gain more time with whats most important in your life? Comment me @ firstname.lastname@example.org. We can talk about what the next step will be, you already made the first step. I’m so proud of you.
Like me here – Facebook – homeconciergeandorganizer
20% off First Concierge Service Booked – Offer good until 3/31/2019
Worth * It Wednesday
CC Home Concierge Company is a home organize & clean service driven by a passion for order and beauty. CCHC offers simple, smart solutions to complex organizing problems. We understand how to maximize space and have a keen eye for good design. CCHC’s customized systems create balance and clarity.
Less clutter means more space. Less time searching allows more to be accomplished. Less mess enables you to enjoy more of what you love!
Below is a menu of services with prices to bring you Less Stress to your life.
Peace & Harmony ~ Cheryl
Quick Guide: Planning The Awesome Holiday Office Party
8 Simple Secrets to planning an Awesome Holiday Office Party
If the thought of planning the holiday office party has you hoping that the Grinch DOES steal Christmas – Just hang on, I can help you out along with taking away all the stress of planning.
- Get Organized – Recruit a couple of Elves (your teammates) No one should do it all on own! You can create a list of tasks and then delegate to your Elves (teammates)..
- Get Ideas – First, you need to get ideas for the party from the employees. There are two ways I have done this, that’s by setting up an online questionnaire, I use Survey Monkey . The setup is easy, but since you are delegating task this is a good one to give to your Tech Department Elves. The other way of collecting ideas is a simple Suggestion Box (they still are the best)!
- Choose a Theme – After, you have collected all the ideas, now choose a theme for the party. If you usually are partying around all your daily equipment-desks, computers,xerox machine, it’s kind of hard to get into the Festive Holiday Spirit. Think of unique and different options – Here is a short list of suggestions: Art Galleries, Museums, Wineries, Country Inns, Community Barns are fun, you can create a New England Christmas in Connecticut feeling!
- Donation Area – Tis’ The Season For Giving. Employees love to give – set up an area for your employees to bring a non-perishable food and/or Toy. Choose 2 charities, arrange to have items picked up the night of the party by a certain time. Announce that the items need to be in the boxes by 7:30 pm for example. What a great way to spread some Holiday Spirit and Magic!
- Hire Music – Hire a live local band that you know does a Unique Christmas Repertoire or hire a DJ that will keep the party in a positive party vibes.
- Make it Night-Time – Make the party an evening event, this way the employees can invite a guest, their spouse, or family.
- Designated Driver – Set up with Uber night of party, if anyone needs a ride home (paid for or discount) or with your Employees, create a designated driver program, they can earn merchandise or money.
- Give Real Gifts – As a meeting service concierge I have cleaned up after many of company Christmas parties – I had observed my first year that employees would leave behind the box or bag with the certificate and card. You know, the one you have to go online and order your gift for a certain value. I have seen employees leave certificates worth $1000 and over. They want the Real Stuff – The gift they can take home and share with their family.The gift that when they look at it makes them feel good that their management took the time to think of them.
Peace & Harmony ~ Cheryl
Contact me to learn more about holistic Clean & Organize concept