Giving You Some TLC ~ Talking Lifestyle Coach!
A woman meets with her Life Coach once a week – a wonderful coach. The woman sits for an hour going over all the verbiage she could have changed when talking about her teenage daughter telling her “I hate you Mom”. The woman then gets to the end of her session, she noticed her 2-page To-Do list sticking out of the top of her tote, she shows her life coach, The coach looks at it and offers great efficient advice in order for the woman to get the tasks done in a timely fashion.
But . . . it’s time she lacks
A Lifestyle Coach would say to the woman, let me see your To-Do list, put projected complete dates on all tasks that are on your lists. and we’ll sit down and create a plan of attack – if you can’t get any of these tasks done by the dates shown then give them to me. I will have your tasks completed by the dates assigned. That’s how Lifestyle Coaching works.
When you sign up for the Lifestyle Coaching … with Cheryl we are working together, you will be learning how to create your own time management systems that work with your lifestyle. You will be creating a lifestyle with less stress, more peace and definitely more time to spend doing what makes you happy.
Peace & Harmony
Time-Management Tips for Time-Crunched Working Moms
What to do when motherhood eats your minutes? Use these hacks to take the fine art of doing more with less time to the next level.
- Get enough sleep. If you do nothing else, prioritize your sleep needs so you can thrive.
- Establish sane work hours. Before you commit to taking a new role, validate the alignment of expectations for your work hours with your employer.
- Embrace your power of “No.” You don’t have to attend every PTA meeting, chaperone every field trips or take on every work project.
- Set reachable daily goals. A to-do list is useless if it’s too ambitious. What’s the point of writing down unachievable tasks? You’re not a superhero and shouldn’t try to be.
- Don’t even try to multitask. People perform better when they give focused attention to one task at hand.
- Let go of perfection. It doesn’t exist, therefore you can’t achieve it.
- Unplug from the internet. Surfing the web is a huge time-waster for parents and children.
- Have some fun along the way. Stressed-out people aren’t all that productive. You need relaxation to avoid burnout at home and at work.
- Get PRESENT, so you can be productive. Mindfulness allows you to tune into the task at hand. Practices like yoga or meditation can help you focus, and focus drives your productivity.
- Stop owning other people’s stuff. How often do you hear yourself saying, “Never mind, I’ll do it myself”? Probably more than you’d like. Repeat after me – DELEGATE, yes commission the job to someone else to give you peace of mind.
Are you looking to gain more time in your life? Comment me @ firstname.lastname@example.org. We can talk about what the next step will be if you already made the first step. I’m so proud of you.
Like me here – Facebook – homeconciergeandorganizer
20% off First Concierge Service Booked – Offer good until 12/31/19
Peace Harmony & Live life!
The question remains: do fit people have more energy to clean their homes or are they disciplined in terms of their fitness and household cleanliness or do they simply call in help? Regardless, keeping a clean home has its benefits – a potentially fit body being just one of them.
Peace Harmony & Keeping it Clean!
How Colors Affect Us
- Color is one of the languages of the soul, just look at inspirational or meditative paintings.
- They influence our mood and emotions (how do you feel while sitting in a black room?)
- They have an impact on our sense of well-being or uneasiness.
- Using and avoiding certain colors is a way of self-expression (it sheds light on our personality).
- Colors affect our way of perception (light colors make space look big, a high ceiling looks less high when painted in a dark color, etc.)
- Colors have a symbolic meaning which is immediately recognized by our subconsciousness. (It must be said that not all colors mean the same to all persons and all cultures).
- They influence the flow and amount of energy in our bodies.
- Colors tell something about biological attraction and sexual availability.
It has been known for years that color plays a major role in setting up a particular mood or state of mind. Color does affect one’s feelings, moods, and emotions.
Lastly, let me say how much I love using the VISUALIZER on the Sherwin-Williams website. The design software lets you view the rooms in daytime & nighttime. In the past, I have used color therapy on the walls in my space and did not like the finished project in the night time hours!!!!
Peace Harmony & Happy Coloring!
Peace Harmony & Have a blessed Sunday!
Q: What is a Real Estate Concierge?
A: When I think of a concierge I imagine being taken care of, someone you can go to for help when things are unfamiliar or feeling overwhelmed. I coined the name “Home Concierge” for my Real Estate Concierge service package to evoke that feeling of someone being there to give you support, as well as to showcase the versatility and unique services I provide to real estate professionals.
Q: Who can benefit most from using a Real Estate Concierge?
A: Any realtor or real estate broker who is looking to grow their business, someone who may be strong in all other aspects of their business but doesn’t have an eye for reading a home for a particular market, someone who has a good client base but not enough hours in the day to get things done, or a realtor just starting out that needs a little help in marketing their services.
Q: How is it cost-effective?
A: I think if you look at the overall cost of hiring a full-time assistant, and all the costs associated with one versus contracting me on an as-needed basis you can see the cost-effectiveness pretty easily. I think flexibility is important, and I offer my services by project, monthly retainer, or hourly. There are no commitments and no hidden costs.
Here is how I can help . . .
- Confirm that all documentation has the appropriate signature and dates
- Work closely with the selling agent to retrieve any and all documents needed to close the files
- Responsible for verifying all properties have been entered into the agent’s system
- Cleaning & Organization of home, prep/set-up estate sale
- Errands & Tasks – dry cleaners, shopping, etc.
- Open homes for Showings, Photography, Open house
- Pre-Showing set-up: arrange the home for an Open House or Showing to bring out the best features of the home
- Plan and coordinate open houses, broker tours/launch parties, and other events
- Home Staging & Redesign service of the space(s)
- Regularly update and maintain communication with clients, agents, title companies, lenders, etc.
- Keep track of critical dates and send weekly reminders to the agents as related to real estate project/account
- Interact with clients and staff in a professional, responsible, reliable, and friendly manner, at all times
**Additional service – Real Estate Concierge Service**
Pre-staging a home prior to listing – CC Home Concierge Company works with your client to eliminate clutter and improve the appeal of the home to potential buyers.
Residential organizing before or after a move. Prior to a move, CCHC works with your clients to declutter. This improves the look of the home and saves your clients from paying to move things they don’t need.
A move-in is also a good time to get organized. CCHC helps clients unpack, get organized and back to normal quickly. A CCHC gift certificate makes a nice closing gift.
Move coordination and project management. We work with busy families and professionals to coordinate and manage the details of their move. We can apply our organizational system for project planning and execution, a high level of customer support and network with local service providers to help clients enjoy a low-stress, on-time move.
Service for special needs. All transitions come with a level of stress. Some can be more stressful than others if they are forced upon you because of an unexpected change of events, death in family or health changes that require moving and downsizing or the closing of estates.
Cheryl has been a Professional Organizer for 25 years and has worked with clients in a variety of situations to create a respectful and thoughtful approach to solving problems, decluttering, down-sizing or estate-closing.
Peace Harmony & Happy Home Making!