I have been a fan of LIVE YOUR STYLE for a few years, I love her easy, “do it in a day” projects. I hope you get some inspiration for your home with these simple tips.
This is the first week of my new redesigned company. CCHC Lifestyle Manager & Professional Organizer. When you come to this blog you have found a place where we accept EVERYONE. I am not color-blind, I see all the different beautiful colors of the world and have always been respectful, intrigued by cultures, nationalities as seen in the beauty of all colors. That is who we are here, if you share that vision . . . Welcome!
I will be posting music – it’s what gets me through the days. Along with organizational and design tips & tricks, I have over 20,000 hours of organizing and redesign skilled experience. I will also be posting articles of designs, color, spacial planning, and how to accomplish balance in a room. I will also share ideas of how you can have a home with purpose – clarity – comfort with a design that reflects your lifestyle.
We are a place of Respect – Kindness – Love for EVERYONE, if this sounds like a place you would like to hang out . . . . Come’on back!
Peace Harmony & Love
LifeStyle manager & Professional organizer
Coming Soon . . . . . .
Are You Ready To Reopen On June 20th?
Let’s do this together – I too am Reopening on June 20th. I will be scheduling in-person cleaning * organizing * redesign sessions. I have had a small business at three different junctions in my life, this crisis was scary, unpredictable, and frankly something that was out of our control . . .
Let’s learn together how we can reopen our businesses, how to keep our employees safe and our customers too. We will learn from each other because we are in this together – starting with our toes on the same line facing the same challenges.
If you don’t know where to start when it comes to the cleaning and redesigning the spaces for spacial distancing, contact us we have a boutique full of services that can get you up and running. Let’s just get out the gate, the rest we will figure out along the way with patience, purpose, and passion.
Peace Harmony & Love
Here is a 30 Day Organize & Clean Calendar I created, use it to give yourself a timeline in “getting things done!” You can use it as a parenting tool for assigning the kids tasks around the house or when creating a “Honey-Do” list.
If you look at the calendar and say “Is Cheryl kidding? I’m not doing anything on this calendar” Then contact me, let’s chat! (860)firstname.lastname@example.org
Peace Harmony & Welcome To 2020
The question remains: do fit people have more energy to clean their homes or are they disciplined in terms of their fitness and household cleanliness or do they simply call in help? Regardless, keeping a clean home has its benefits – a potentially fit body being just one of them.
Peace Harmony & Keeping it Clean!
Wouldn’t it be wonderful to pull your home together in a fresh new way starting with what you already own and within your budget?
Let CC Home Concierge Co. help you make the dreams for your home come true! We offer two main decorating packages; they include an hourly option or a one-day full-service package.
Packages may include:
- Help with decorating a single room or an entire home.
- Space planning.
- Recommendations for furniture arrangement, lighting, artwork, window dressings, accessories, and finishing touches.
- Support with remodeling choices for additions, kitchen and bath renovations (tile, flooring, countertops, etc.).
- Help with paint color and color scheme selection.
- Shopping assistance available with or without you (furniture, window treatments, lighting, artwork, and accessories).
- Pre move-in consultation: We will efficiently determine what to bring to your new home making your move efficient and cost-effective.
- Post-move-in day: Once the boxes are unpacked, CCHC will be there to help design your new home in just one day!
- Home Staging Assistance to sell or stay.
Peace Harmony & Happy designing!
Check out How to work with me for information about how my process works in order to bring you an Organize & Simplify Life!
Contact me to schedule a complimentary consultation today! (860)961.6824 or email@example.com
for the Season
When the leaves are falling off the trees at summer homes or the snow has finally melted around the winter cabin, preparing to leave can be bittersweet.
There are many reasons to spend time closing a seasonal home properly including burst pipes, vandalism, rodents, and structural damage.
To avoid these pitfalls and make re-opening the summer home easier, here are 10 tips to help close your seasonal properties.
- Clean out the kitchen. Thoroughly clean out the refrigerator and unplug it; you don’t want mildew damaging your appliances in the spring. Also, clean the cabinets and cupboards.
- Clean out the living areas and bedrooms. Store away bedspreads and linens (use vacuum bags to store) — there is no place more comfortable for rodents to sleep than in your bedspread. Allow your cabin to breathe while you are away. Leave doors and drawers open to increase circulation.
- Block off the flues and stovepipes. Make sure you have closed the flue on your stove. Also, sealing flues and stovepipes with a metal cap should keep the birds and rodents out.
- Cover the windows. Plywood or thin sheet metal will do. Put handles on the outside of the wood (one on each side to make easy to pick up) and number the pieces to make next year’s close easier. Sealing your cottage will not only protect it from the weather but will also keep unwanted visitors away.
- Drain the pipes. Make certain that you drain and shut off your water before you leave for good. The last thing you want is for lingering water to freeze your pipes.
- Don’t forget the little things. Sometimes the little things are often overlooked. Make sure you forward your mail to your permanent address. Make sure your service contacts, like plumbers and electricians, know how to reach you away from the summer home. With my “snowbird” clients – I offer this service as part of my cleaning package.
- Consider security. If you are concerned about intruders, deadbolts are an option as well as hiring a year-round resident to keep his or her eyes out for you. You should also consider motion detector lights and security cameras to deter unwanted visitors.
- Remove fire hazards. This is as easy as removing all papers, newspapers, old rags, and chemicals, turning off all utilities and unplugging appliances.
- Secure outside furniture, equipment, and boats. Take the time to gather all outside furniture and clean it before you secure and cover it. Turn your small boats upside down and if there is a drain hole, open it up, making sure it is on the downhill side of any slope.
- Don’t Say Goodbye – Say So Long. Before you pull out of your driveway for the season, don’t be afraid to reflect on the wonderful season it has been. Think about all the new things that happened, special times you had and the long-lasting memories that still await. Reflection of time is priceless.
Peace Harmony & Happy Autumn!