- Simplify Your Lifestyle (SYL) Hands-On Professional Organizing works best if the client is present for the decluttering portion to make decisions about what to keep vs. discard as we go through the spaces that the client has chosen to start. Charges for these services are in 2 segments: Labor (package pricing available) and Product (if needed). ($50/Hour)
- Simplify Your Lifestyle (SYL) Total Space Refresh is another option. This service is great for those who are behind with dishes, laundry, organizing, picking up, and cleaning – you’re always late out the door, and the kids are late to school without their homework. It’s an organizing service that offers it all! ($50/Hour) New London County, don’t stress as the clutter & chores pile up. Let us tackle them for you once and for all, giving you a fresh start along with customized organization systems and habits from which you can move forward, with a clean space.
3. Simplify Your Lifestyle (SYL) Slow-Living Coaching Session:
Each Session Includes Organize/Clean/Redesign Services ($50/Hour)
What is a Slow-Living Lifestyle? Taking time to enjoy life
What are the benefits? Less stress, increase happiness, more time to enjoy moments
Declutter your spaces- having organized spaces give you more energy and time
Learn to say “NO” – you will learn not to feel bad for making yourself a priority
Step away from Social Media – there is no such thing as living slowly on these platforms
Spend time doing nothing – Not Literally! Savor time during the day to enjoy what brings joy
Do things more slowly – This IS Literally! Be less aggressive and more purposeful with your time
The SLOW acronym means: Sustainable – Local – Organic – Whole
Coaching Package Activities: to facilitate your journey to Simplify Your Lifestyle!
- Vision/Mood Board Kit – learn techniques of creative visualization to achieve goals
- Journals Kit – help you organize your thoughts, set goals with positive self-encouragement
- Daily Planner Kits – help with time management, become more productive, stay on tasks
These three pathways fit into all three SYL coaching packages:
In-home organizing tailored to fit your lifestyle and design style. For help making all spaces—including walk-in closets, home offices, pantries, playrooms, and everything in between—functional and stylish.
DIY Organizing ~ Virtual Coming Soon!
Expert guidance via videos & guidebooks. Follow a personalized plan and shopping list that fits your budget and design aesthetic. LBD prefers placement over purchase to style the space, we will have you shop your home before sending you off to the stores. You will then put it into action with one-on-one organizing support in real time. You will receive a written action plan within the personalized guidebooks for your organizational needs.
Customized Review of planned closet systems and/or built-in kitchen, bath, or garage cabinets. So you can be sure your newly built or remodeled storage spaces will be well organized for your lifestyle, and that the storage fits the purpose of the space.
𝒴𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓕𝓇𝒾𝑒𝓃𝒹𝓁𝓎 𝒪𝓇𝑔𝒶𝓃𝒾𝓏𝑒𝓇! 𝒞𝒽𝑒𝓇𝓎𝓁
Call first for your complimentary consultation to start planning your active, purposeful, stylish lifestyle! ~
Then, book a free 3-Hour Session ~ you’ll be amazed at how much transformation takes place in a short amount of time!
Functionality Design is our business!