There are 3 reasons I created these systems:
- People want INSTANT GRATIFICATION when it comes to clean, organize, and design of their homes, spaces, and workplace.
- People want to have MORE TIME but just don’t have the time to clean and organize.
- People DON’T WANT TO WASTE MONEY with wasting the time of going through all their clutter (it’s the purging where I have lost a couple . . .)
When thinking about how to Clean & Tidy your house in one day, you should have two objectives in mind – to clear the surface clutter while attacking the simple tasks first:
- Surface Clutter consists of items that are out in the open and are not in their assigned home
- Simple Task First consists of items you can easily identify as trash, and items that belong somewhere else, or things you want to get rid of.
Clearing surface clutter is important for your mental well-being. It’s also an important first step for bigger projects down the road, such as deep purging, deep cleaning and Whole House Organizing.