~ Grace Notes
- Living Areas: Determine what your focal point will be – if you don’t have a fireplace, consider a high piece (art canvas picture, decorative tray, or a grouping) to focus your attention and draw you into the room.
- Dining Place: Recall your favorite restaurant. Besides the good food, what was it about the ambience that spoke to you that you can recreate in your dining place at home?
- Kitchens: Hang a collection of various baskets (use nails without heads – 1.5” brads). Use the baskets for bread, fruit, napkins, and utensils. Be creative and artful when arranging them on the wall.
- Homework / Study Area: When we study, we love to lean back in our chair and put our feet up on a footstool (choose one with storage). A stool can also be a convenient place to rest a snack tray.
- Bedroom: Always have fresh-cut flowers or flowering plants to create an indoor garden for your private sanctuary. Grab a few bouquets of store-bought fresh flowers, separate them and create a bunch of small bouquets to place throughout the bedrooms – all year-long.
Peace & Harmony ~ Cheryl