A Clean & Tidy space is only a few mini projects away. Here are 5 fast tips for helping you keep your space sparkling and organized.
- Dishwasher is not just for dishes: Go around the house and collect the toys, soap dishes, car cup holders, sponges, pet dishes, dish racks. Put them all in the dishwasher and send them through a clean cycle.
- Wear The Glove Around The House: I have an extra pair of rubber gloves (label them) that I wear around house to wipe down furniture, pillows, blankets, lamp shades, stuffed animals, baseboards, door trims, small area rugs, and table clothes to get crumbs off.
- Gather up your wagon partner: Grab a wagon and wheel around to every room to pick up the belongings that need to be placed back to their home.
- Hang Coats: Hang all the coats laying around the house, and straighten up the shoes and boots by your entry door.
- Make The Bed: It will be your first task of the day, it will give you a small sense of pride, and it will encourage you to do another task and then another task. It’s a reminder that the little things do matter.