I have been gathering information about the Home Trends that I have seen in magazines, pinterest, online decor & home websites and blogs. Here is the list of Home Trends of 2015 I have created in the last few months. If you can think of an item or items that are not included on the list – please add them in the comments.
Here is my list:
1. Burlap – I have seen gorgeous appliques on burlap….I know Burlap – Who Knew!
2. Open-Shelving in Kitchen – Still trying to talk my Husband into this idea!
3. Cowhide – Great for texture and patterns. Not my favorite, but hides are big!
4. Black & White – Everybody loves it, but no one wants to live with it very long, that’s when you add a burst of color!
5. Mason Jars – I am seeing them all over! From Rustic settings to Upscale Salons and Spas.
6. Radiant Orchid – What a peaceful and calming effect in a Color!
7. Brass – It’s back, I like the Softer Finish of today vs. The finishes of the past!
8. Wood grain walls – not paneling, a little trendy, but we are seeing it again. Great tools out there to paint same effect!
9. Vintage Decor – It’s all about the mix, people love mixing the Highs & Lows to create a Vibe in the Home…..Me Too!
10. Outdoor Rooms – Great way to add square footage to your home, and depending on where you live a 3-4 season room!
Remember if you have any Home Trends you can think of, please add them in the comments.